Welcome to the Love Wrexham January 2020 edition!
This month we give you a spectacular issue. Firstly, We talk about Wrexham AFC – The Red Dragons vs “La Lupa”. Come and have a read and support our team!
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
We give you an article about Larynx Entertainment: Pioneering Hip Hop, the history behind Wrexham’s very own Wynnstay Place and finally what happened when Wrexham’s assembly member met Little Scholars Nursery.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
If you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
Take a look at all our back issues.
The cover photo in the magazine and the header photo on this post are courtesy of Wrexham CBC Tourism Team.