Welcome to the September edition of Love Wrexham. If you have not been able to pick up a FREE copy of the magazine, why not browse and share the online version?
This edition sees the return of our popular walk feature as we take you on a scenic trip around the Rhos Mountain Reservoirs. We also feature a couple of book reviews: one about the Welsh emigrants to Utah in the 19th century and the other dealing with the final part of David Ebsworth’s trilogy about Catherine, the wife of Elihu Yale.
- Part 3 of David Healey’s story about the Covid-19 action group
- How to protect your pooch from dognappers
- What Exactly Does a Holistic Therapist Do?
- Cymraeg: Back to School!
- Student Embraces Additional Charity Role
- Nightingale House Song Competition
- Now Is the Time to Service Your Boiler
- Llangollen Fringe “Massive Heedz”
- Top Five Villa Destinations
- Poets’ Corner: Anne Douglas
- The ultimate What’s On guide for September
Let’s not forget our well-loved Do You Know? page and the Puzzle Corner.
The beautiful cover shot of the Tŷ Mawr reservoir is courtesy of GraceWood Photography.