Welcome to our Love Wrexham August 2021 edition!
Summer is in full swing and that’s reflected in the articles we feature this month.
We have a gardening feature for you plus suggestions for what to do locally in and around Wrexham. You can also read our walking article which takes you around Ruabon and Gardden village.
There’s more of course. Discover what Glyndwr University, AVOW and Nightingale House Hospice have been up to recently. You can read some poetry submitted by local writers and find out about the society of Nordic Walkers based at Erddig.
We of course have room for regular contributors John Morris, Emma Sims and Sarah Ellis.
We hope you enjoy reading the August 2021 edition of Love Wrexham Magazine. Additionally, you can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only).
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel.
- Advertising from £30 per month.
- No contracts, no VAT.
- Advert design service.