- This event has passed.
All Wales Virtual Careers Fair
October 14 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
All Wales Virtual Careers Fair brings hundreds of National and local employers to North Wales
The Careers and Employability Service at Wrexham Glyndwr University has partnered with GTi Media, top employers and other Higher Education institutions across Wales.
The fair will be open to students, recent graduates and prospective students all across Welsh communities. It provides an opportunity for organisations across the North Wales region to share their opportunities with others who are wanting to shape their careers.
Organisations in attendance include ProAct International, North Wales Police, and Demon Tweeks.
The leading National employers such as Welsh Government, PepsiCo, Inc. and many cross-sector recruitment agencies will also be there.
Participants at the event will engage with;
- A series of employability talks
- One-to-one support sessions
- Live CV clinics.
This event provides the perfect opportunity to;
- Network with leading employers
- Building valuable employability skills
- Building knowledge and confidence
- Providing opportunities for individuals to become part of the motivated workforce across Wales.
Neil Pritchard Will Help Give You Some Tips and Tricks
Wrexham Glyndwr University Careers and Employability Adviser Neil Pritchard will also be hosting the ‘How to prepare for a job interview’ workshop live at the fair. He will be providing interview top tips, strategies and help in preparing for interviews.
Other live sessions will cover a range of careers and employability topics to support with;
- CV writing
- Importance of digital skills.
If you are looking to;
- Add student and graduate talent to your workforce
- Facilitate engagement
- Build your brand awareness
- Showcase your company or organisation as a key recruiter for students studying in Welsh Universities.
Contact the Wrexham Glyndwr University Careers and Employability Service today!
Students and graduates can also access the WGU Careers and Employability Service support and vacancy portal – WGUconnect.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
Keep up to date on social media @WGUcareers #AllWalesVCF. For any queries, please contact the Wrexham Glyndwr University Careers and Employability Service via email email@example.com, or call 01978293240.