- This event has passed.
Beginner Photography Group
October 2 @ 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Back by popular demand, our volunteer photographers will be helping you to get the most out of your beginner photography class in 2022.
If you are a beginner to photography or just want a refresher then this may be the walk for you.
Come join our expert photography volunteers as they guide you through our Grade I listed garden. Showing you how to improve your skills from February through November 2022.
By the end of the walk you may feel more confident with your camera and we hope you will have captured some images of beautiful Erddig and its surroundings. We hope that it will inspire you to take your hobby further to produce some wonderful prints that you are proud of.
- Meet in the Midden Yard for a 11:00 am start.
- Please bring your digital camera, sturdy footwear/walking boots, clothing which is weather appropriate and waterproofs as required.
- We have disabled parking bays, ramped access to the gardens and fine loose gravel pathways throughout.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Booking required as places are limited. Non members will need to pay normal admission on the day.
For more events, click here.
Image by DariuszSankowski on Pixabay.com.