Welcome to the Love Wrexham July 2019 edition!
This month we give you a story about Brymbo’s very own superhero – Barry Hayes, an Auto review by Tony Yates, and also an insight into Stephen Booth’s Hot Wood Distillery.
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Additionally, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
We take you on a beautiful walk around Chirk and the River Ceriog and inform you about some amazing cafes around Wrexham’s town centre… Get your pen and paper at the ready to take notes for some future plans!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
Take a look at all our back issues.