Welcome to our action-packed Love Wrexham January 2021 edition! We hit the new year hard with our preview of next month’s Six Nations, January gardening tips and a smashing book review on the Kray twins.
Emma Sims also provides us with something to use for your New Year’s resolutions as she brings us five tips for your mental well-being.
Lots to get your teeth into! Additionally, don’t forget our sister magazines Love Wirral and Love Chester, run by Maxine and Mike. We also would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to Allan Williams, co-founder of Love Wirral and Love Chester magazines, who tragically passed away at the end of November.
The cover photo shows a milestone at Llanarmon DC courtesy of Wrexham County Borough Council.
You can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Furthermore, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. This gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features of our magazine:
- 5,000 print run
- Clickable adverts for readers to go straight through to your website
- Regular posts on our social media channels (we have an audience of more than 7,500)
- Advertising from £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Advert design service