Welcome to the Love Wrexham May 2020 edition!
This month we give you the best arts and craft classes online, to help you with those boring days in lockdown.
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
We take you on a tour of music to discover your own hidden talents, give you an insight into Ty Pawb and how they can help you through lockdown and finally , Karen Boyce from Beastly Thoughts gives some tips and tricks on how you and your furry friends can get through this tricky period in time.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
If you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
Take a look at all our back issues.