Welcome to the November edition of Love Wrexham. We are delaying distribution of the printed copies until after the fire break. You can access the magazine online right now, however.
This edition features three different walks around Tŷ Mawr, the history of the Central Arcade (Part 2), another fantastic article by Emma Sims about the nature therapy and much more.
The front cover shot shows the dovecote of Tŷ Mawr and the Cefn viaduct in the background. Once again, thanks to GraceWood Photography for providing us with this stunning photo.
You can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Additionally, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. This gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features of our magazine:
- 5,000 print run
- Clickable adverts for readers to go straight through to your website
- Regular promotions on our social media channels (we have an audience of circa 7,500)
- Advertising from £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Advert design service