Welcome to the Love Wrexham June 2020 edition!
Firstly, this month we bring you a fantastic issue as we take you on a walk around the world with these amazing virtual tours. Get your screens ready!
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
We talk about nine of the best online-course websites to keep you entertained throughout lockdown, give you some life hacks to make your home-life easier and also a wonderful Wrexham of Words Carnival review!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
If you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
Take a look at all our back issues here.
The amazing cover shot of the River Clwyedog in Coedpoeth is courtesy of GraceWood Photography.
Comments are closed.