Welcome to the December 2020 edition of Love Wrexham.
This issue features another Do You Know – Wrexham Special and an article about the McReynolds takeover of Wrexham AFC. We also look at the impact of ‘I’m a Celeb’ on North Wales, have some simple money tips for 2021 and much more.
Our thanks go once again to GraceWood Photography for providing us with two photographs, which we used to create the front cover image.
You can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Additionally, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. This gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features of our magazine:
- 5,000 print run
- Clickable adverts for readers to go straight through to your website
- Regular posts on our social media channels (we have an audience of circa 7,500)
- Advertising from £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Advert design service