Welcome to the Love Wrexham January 2023 edition. We welcome the new year with a short look back at Wales’ World Cup campaign, a cracking walk near Bangor-on-Dee, and a fascinating book review on Welsh history.
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below! Don’t forget to share the magazine with your friends, family and workmates.
In this issue we give you an exciting article about Love Wrexham teaming up with Calon FM, how to protect and improve your skin with some beauty hacks and much more.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a great platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham and neighbouring areas.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and also the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, FREE for any three-month booking
Finally, if you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
You can also see all our back issues here.