Welcome to our Love Wrexham February 2021 edition!
There’s plenty of variety for you this month. Firstly, we bring you a story about famous players to wear the Wrexham AFC shirt – some of them might surprise you! Then, you can read about Park in the Past in Hope. In addition, we have a truly inspirational tale by one of our advertisers and advice from our local holistic therapy expert, Emma Sims. Rappers from Plas Madoc? We’ve got them as well! Last but not least, read about the “Hugs for Heroes” initiative created right here in Wrexham by local jeweller Ruth Rees.
Cover photo: Minera leadmines, courtesy of Grace Wood Photography
We hope you enjoy reading Love Wrexham February 2021 edition. Also, you can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. This gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features of our magazine:
- 5,000 print run
- Clickable adverts for readers to go straight through to your website
- Regular posts on our social media channels (we have an audience of almost 8,000)
- Advertising from £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Advert design service