Welcome to the October edition of Love Wrexham. If you have not been able to pick up a FREE copy of the magazine, why not browse and share the online version?
This edition features the history of the Central Arcade in Wrexham town centre, a circular walk from Nant Mill to Bronwylfa and back, a guide to the world’s quirkiest hotels and much more, including:
- Part 4 – the conclusion of David Healey’s story about the Covid-19 action group in the Alyn villages
- Cymraeg: Words for Autumn
- Your Puppy and Fireworks: Tips and Tricks
- Hannah Sadowska: Weight-Loss Through Mindset Life Coaching
- Direct Access Delivering PPE
- What’s On – October 2020
- Groundwork North Wales Project Updates
- Looking for High-Quality Picture Framing?
- Xplore Science Discovery Centre Reopening
- Glyndŵr Introduces Covid-19 Secure Measures
- Emma Sims: The Challenge of Self-Care
Let’s not forget our much-loved Do You Know? page and the Puzzle Corner.
The Arc Sculpture on Lord Street is pictured on the cover and our thanks go to GraceWood Photography for providing us with yet another fantastic shot.
You can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.