Welcome to the Love Wrexham October 2020 edition!
This month we give you a spook-tackular issue which includes an amazing guide to the world’s quirkiest hotel’s!
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
This edition features the history of the Central Arcade in Wrexham town centre, a circular walk from Nant Mill to Bronwylfa and back and much more!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
Take a look at all our back issues here.
The Arc Sculpture on Lord Street is pictured on the cover and our thanks go to GraceWood Photography for providing us with yet another fantastic shot.