Shifnal Town Ladies‘ Football Club are a rapidly growing women’s team based in Shropshire. They are currently looking for sponsors for next season and hope your business may be able to help.
Sponsors and Costs
Here is the list of sponsors they still have available and the cost for the season:
Arm sponsor away – £150
Rain jacket sponsor – £450
Bag sponsor – £360
Player sponsor – £30
Pitch board – £250 or two for £400
Huge Potential Reach For Your Company
The potential reach the business can get from sponsoring a sports team is a LOT bigger than you think. The players don’t bin those T-shirts and tops with your branding on them. They wear them again and again, to training and sports classes, on holidays, and day to day. The people who will see your logo and branding are endless!
Shifnal Town Ladies Sponsoring Perks
There are many perks to sponsoring the Shifnal Town Ladies:
- Brand awareness through word of mouth, their social media accounts and app, photos taken at games and kit logos. You will also notice an increase in sales or revenue through increased media exposure.
- Advertisement of products or services – with all their sponsorships, you will get a promotional post each month on our accounts, and your company will go onto their app/website linking to your website.
- Supporting a local football team promotes a positive and healthy image for your company by showing how you support the local community.
- It’s a low-cost alternative to many other forms of advertising and marketing.
- With all our sponsorship, they promote your business on their socials.
Plenty of Previous Success
Shifnal Town Ladies‘ Football Club also have their own merchandise this season so fans are able to buy all their stuff with their sponsors on. They have also had their own app and website built ready for this season.
Shifnal Town Ladies have had plenty of previous success, from getting to the final of the BT sports Pub Cup at Wembley, playing at Wolves and Newcastle, reaching the first proper round of the FA Cup and finishing second in the league last season.
Their goal is to do as much as they can for your business and build a strong relationship. They would really appreciate any support you may be able to give us and it would be an honour if you could attend some of their games during the season.
Shifnal Town Contact Details
From all at Shifnal Town Ladies, they thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you soon. If you would like a call from their secretary, please provide them with your number to call directly.
Please contact Ashley Griffiths, Social Media Manager at email@example.com.
For more sports-related articles, please click here.
Featured photo by Ashley Griffiths – Grifftersworld Photography.