Welcome to the Love Wrexham September 2020 edition!
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
Firstly, we talk about the return of our popular walk feature as we take you on a scenic trip around the Rhos Mountain Reservoirs. We also feature a couple of book reviews: one about the Welsh emigrants to Utah in the 19th century and the other dealing with the final part of David Ebsworth’s trilogy about Catherine, the wife of Elihu Yale.
- Part 3 of David Healey’s story about the Covid-19 action group
- How to protect your pooch from dognappers
- What Exactly Does a Holistic Therapist Do?
- Cymraeg: Back to School!
- Student Embraces Additional Charity Role
- Nightingale House Song Competition
- Now Is the Time to Service Your Boiler
- Llangollen Fringe “Massive Heedz”
- Top Five Villa Destinations
- Poets’ Corner: Anne Douglas
- The ultimate What’s On guide for September
- Let’s not forget our well-loved Do You Know? page and the Puzzle Corner.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
If you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
Finally, take a look at all our back issues here.
The beautiful cover shot of the Tŷ Mawr reservoir is courtesy of GraceWood Photography.