Welcome to the Love Wrexham July 2023 edition. Unfortunately, for those who liked to pick up their edition of Love Wrexham from The Wrexham Enterprise Hub, it is now closed. However, copies are always available from the Tourist Information Office on Chester Street next to Tŷ Pawb.
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below! Don’t forget to share the magazine with your friends, family and workmates.
In this issue, we go on a walk around Penley, tell you all about what’s on for kids at Erddig this summer, investigate the history of The Manor House at World’s End and much, much more!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a great platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham and neighbouring areas.
Key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- The centres of Wrexham and Llangollen
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and also the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. With an average of three to four people reading each magazine, that gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £18.75 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, FREE for any three-month booking
You can also see all our back issues here.