Welcome to the Love Wrexham March 2023 edition. Spring is in the air and local events this month include a Hope House charity walk along the Llangollen canal, two home fixtures for Wrexham AFC and a screening of Puccini’s Turandot at the Odeon on Eagles Meadow.
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below! Don’t forget to share the magazine with your friends, family and workmates.
In this issue we give you Karen Boyce’s article about keeping a Bearded Dragon as a pet, lots of new facts in our ‘Do You Know?’ series, and much more!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a great platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham and neighbouring areas.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and also the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, FREE for any three-month booking
You can also see all our back issues here.