Welcome to our Love Wrexham March 2021 edition!
As usual, we bring you a magazine packed with interesting local features: take a walk around Overton, read about the latest fundraiser from Nightingale House Hospice or take a taste of Spain reading about Sabor de Amor! You can also find out how to eat more healthily with Emma Sims, our well-being expert. There’s even a tasty recipe courtesy of Sue at Slimming World Wrexham!
Cover photo: Signpost at Cefn Mawr, courtesy of Wrexham County Borough Council.
We hope you enjoy reading the March 2021 edition of Love Wrexham Magazine edition. Additionally, you can find all back copies of Love Wrexham here.
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000 and, due to many readers passing the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only).
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel.
- Advertising from £30 per month.
- No contracts, no VAT.
- Advert design service.