Welcome to the Love Wrexham September 2019 edition!
This month we have another special story to tell. It’s the story about Rhosllanerchrugog’s very own Miss World – Rosemarie Frankland… How exciting!
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket now. Additionally, enjoy the online version of the magazine below!
Highlights in the Love Wrexham September 2019 Issue
We take you on a tour of Wrexham’s Food Festival and give you some gardening tips ready for Autumn. We talk about Bethan Jones in her big fifty challenge and we also have a new and extended What’s On guide!… Go and take a look.
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. Moreover, it provides a platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham.
The key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- Wrexham and Llangollen town centres
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. Therefore, we estimate that, on average, three to four people will read each magazine. Consequently, these factors give us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £30 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, which is FREE for any three-month booking
If you want to increase your advertising reach even further, please consider our sister magazines Love Chester and Love Wirral.
Take a look at all our back issues.
Cover photograph courtesy of AC Creative