Welcome to the Love Wrexham February 2024 edition. This month we take you on a captivating journey through Glyn Ceiriog and introduce you to the fascinating finder of the Rhostyllen Disc. Prepare to be inspired, amazed, and captivated. 🤯
Pick up your FREE copy from your local convenience store or supermarket. Alternatively, enjoy the online version of the magazine below! Don’t forget to share the magazine with your friends, family and workmates.
In this edition, we are excited to bring you Karen Boyce’s fascinating article on the ‘History of Battersea Dogs and Cats Home‘. Additionally, we have Caroline Camber’s delightful piece on ‘Why Not Try a Galentine’s Evening This Month?‘, a wide range of events happening in Wrexham and much more!
About Love Wrexham Magazine
Our free A5 full-colour gloss monthly magazine features intriguing and original local stories. It also provides a great platform for companies to advertise their products and services.
We deliver Love Wrexham Magazine FREE to high-footfall businesses throughout the county of Wrexham and neighbouring areas.
Key distribution points include:
- Local supermarkets
- Tŷ Pawb
- Wrexham Museum
- The Plassey
- The centres of Wrexham and Llangollen
- Erddig and Chirk Castle
- All surrounding villages, including Ruabon, Rhos, Llandegla, Coedpoeth, Brymbo, Caergwrle, Hope, Llay, Rossett, Marford, Gresford, Holt, Bangor-on-Dee, Overton, Penley, Marchwiel, Chirk and also the Ceiriog Valley
Our print run is 5,000, however, many readers pass the magazine on to their families, friends and neighbours. With an average of three to four people reading each magazine, that gives us an approximate total readership of over 15,000!
Here are some additional features that we offer:
- Banner adverts for your company on our website (half- or full-page adverts only)
- Regular posts on our Twitter channel
- Advertising from only £18.75 per month
- No contracts, no VAT
- Professional advert design service, FREE for any three-month booking
You can also see all our back issues here.