Welcome to the monthly online Business 2 Go (B2G) feature, each month we focus on two business members within the networking group.
The two members this week are;
Firstly, Dimmick’s Accountancy Services Ltd established in 2003 and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Due to expansion, they are looking for clients who want to grow their businesses at an achievable and sustainable rate. They do this by understanding your business and providing essential business performance information.
Chris also offers a full range of accounting services at competitive prices. Including; bookkeeping, payroll, statutory annual accounts, monthly management accounts, tax returns, profit improvement, cash management, business planning and more.
Conversion Uplift maximises revenues and/or lead generation from your website.
We do this by:
- Web analytics implementation and audits
- Conversion audits to maximise website conversions
- Remote usability testing
- Automated dashboards for performance measurement
- Online experiments to optimise website pages and journeys
Contact us for a FREE consultation to optimise conversions.
About Business 2 Go
Since 2004, hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of business has been passed between members. Business 2 Go operates to help each others’ businesses to grow!
Meetings take place every fortnight on Thursday mornings at the Rossett Hall Hotel, Rossett. Guests are also welcome, but must book in first (to make sure sufficient breakfast is available).
If you would like to try it out (FREE for first-time guests) please contact B2G here. Meetings are calming and informal; members and guests are should arrive by 6.45am, you can start and finish on time and get on with your working day.
You start with a welcome, open networking and coffee, then get to the top-class buffet cooked breakfast.
After breakfast, the rest of the meeting follows:
- 60 second slots for members – each member talks about their business or any special offers.
- 90 second slots for guests – each guest gives the group an outline of their business, and what benefits they offer.
- 10 minute slot for one of the members to showcase their business.
- Referrals section – members exchange leads, referrals and thanks.
- Depart – You will finish by 8:30am. There is also an opportunity for further chat amongst members over a leisurely coffee.
Finally. if you would like to read about other local business, you can click here.